Templates and masks versatile tools that can be used over and over again.
1. Position on project as desired and press in place (Tacky re positionable back will assure placement)
2. Apply medium directly over top of mask, allow drying momentarily *note: do not heat mask material.
3. Remove mask and return it to the backer for storage. *tip: cleaning mask material is not necessary, mediums may be applied on top of each other, however mask can be cleaned with warm water, allow to dry upside down, adhesive will not wash off.
4. Store mask on the provided backer.
5. Mask can be used multiple times